HERE IS A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT MAKES OLD DOMINION A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- Locally/Family Owned & operated
- Management/ownership support
- A culture that supports growth & training
- High Integrity & high quality (take pride in what you do)
- Employer-sponsored training
- Highest pay in Lane County (Highest flag rate in town!)
- Highly trained estimators that write for all operations (get paid for what you do, avg 18-19 body hours per RO)
- BUSY! We are always booked out for repairs
- Multiple OEM Certifications
- No DRP’s – we work for our clients, not insurance companies
- We research and follow OEM procedures
- We use all OEM body parts and have a thorough check-in process for parts.
- We provide Fresh Air Hoods & Festool sanders to all master technicians. Your health and safety are important to us.
- Car-O-Liner Frame bench & measuring system, 2 Spanesi Multi bench machines with Touch measuring systems.
- Multiple High-end welders, including GYS spot welder and GYS dent pullers
- We cover a significant portion of medical & dental benefits
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Robust PTO plan (up to 3 weeks per year after continued employment)
If our culture matches what you are looking for, we’d like to hear from you!
We are currently considering applications for the following positions:
Master Body & Frame Technicians
Apprentice level Body & Frame Technicians
We are looking for experienced Collision Repair Technicians. An ideal candidate would be experienced repairing small to large hits, have knowledge of computerized measuring equipment and frame equipment, understand OEM repair procedures, and take pride in high-quality work. I-Car certifications are a plus and you must have a valid driver’s license with no major infractions.
Please submit an application if you are interested in these or any other position with Old Dominion Auto Body.
- Fill out this form and upload your resume: